Manabadi AP EAMCET Counselling 2018 dates
sche.ap.gov.in Manabadi AP EAMCET Counselling 2018 dates Rank Card : On 18th may 2018 the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018 Results have been Unveiled and many of the Students have gone through the rank card and Score Card. After this Step the next step is going to be described as the web counselling notification. The counselling is conducted to help the candidates to choose a college to get an admission into top colleges. Online procedure which required Certification of documents, Colleges Web Option Counselling Candidates who want to seek an admission into the pharmacy courses engineering MBBS inform to attend the web counselling process.
It Includes Certification process which will come and to from 26th May and the Excise options from 28th May 2018. Students have to bring a xerox and original copy of the document certification at the counselling centres. Or on the other way they can also apply from online process with their scanned copies of the documents. A tabular column has been listed below which will provide precise information regarding the documents verification change in options EAMCET seat allotment Phase 1 and the college starting date. To know further more details please visit the official page where the list of documents which are to be brought to the verification Centre will be mentioned.
There are 5 Stages which will involve in web counselling.
Issue of notification, certificate verification exercise in options, modification of options and freezing and final allotment of seats. The reporting time will be 9 A.M everyday until the housing project has been ended.
- The processing fee will be 1200 for OC and BC categories and 600 for SC and ST category.
- The processing fee can be applied through debit card or credit card or they can use net banking.
- They have to visit the portal page and click on the processing fee payment online.
- The hall ticket number has to be entered followed by rank and has to click on the pay fee online.
- After this the Candidate will be directed to payment gateway and has to choose from which shows they are going to pay the amount .
- If the payment has been successful they can take a printout and produce at the time of verification.
- In case of failure among the money will be credited within 2 working days.
- The fee reimbursement will be provided to the eligible candidates which are subjected and issued by the government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time. Candidates of minority categories the helpline centres will be made available.
Documents which are required for the AP EAMCET Counselling 2018
- Intermediate marks memo.
- SSC marks memo.
- Sixth to inter study certificate or residence certificate of either the parents in AP for 10 years in such case of non local candidates.
- Income certificate has to be issued after 1st January 2014 or an white card should be issued by the authority of Andhra Pradesh for claiming a fee reimbursement.
- Aadhar Card must be brought
- The cast certificate in case of reserved category.
- PH/Military/NCC/CAP should be brought by the students if they are applicable.