SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship @ serbonline.in
serbonline.in SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship N-PDF Apply Online: The SERB- National Doctoral Fellowship is going select motivational and prodial researchers to lend a hand and support them in the research. These basically involve in the frontier areas of Science and Engineering. Fellows are going to work under a mentor, and this will help the bloke to become and independent developer and can have a platform of own. One of the best opportunities for the fellows to take participation.
The qulification which are required have been listed below.
1) Applicant need to hold Phd degree in engineering or Science or M.D or M.S in any area of medicine.
2) They should have obtained a Ph.D/MS/M.D from a recognized university and not before two years from the application date. Applicants who have completed and waiting for the degree are eligible to apply. If they have been selected they will be provided with low scholarship till they are awarded with eligible degree.
4) Upper age relaxation is going to be provided. The fellow should be 35 years at the time of submission. Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/women candidates and physically challenged.
How to apply for SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship N-PDF
1) Applications should register from online website serbonline.in.
2) Then they have to fill the details which are mandatory, which includes Photo, Institute address and Bio data etc
3) The work methodology and research plan has to be uploaded in a single file. Restrictions will be provided which has to be checked.
4) The details including Project summary (3000 characters), Project title (500 characters), Objectives of Project (1500 characters), keywords (max 6), outcome of the proposal (max 1500 characters) and expected outcome (max 15000 characters).
The contact details of Programme Officers are given below:
Programme Coordinator, Overseas VDF,
Science and Engineering Research Board
5 & 5A, Lower Ground Floor,
Vasant Square Mall,
Sector-B, Pocket-5, Vasant Kunj
Documents required :
- Ph.D. registration Certificate Copy
- The Indian Supervisor Bio Data
- The Overseas Host Scientist Bio-data
- Certificate from the applicant
- The head of the Indian institution issued letter of Endorsement letter
- The Host Scientist and Indian Supervisor issued Acceptance of research plan Letter.
- Overseas Host Institution issued Acceptance letter
- The Indian supervisor issued Recommendation letter.