Travel Support @ www.dbtctep.gov.in
www.dbtctep.gov.in Travel Support for attending International Conference/ Seminar: Profile:: The department of Biotechnology in short DBT is going to consider proposals under Travel support scheme for financial assistance to researchers/ scientists involved in Biotechnology for publishing and presenting the research papers in international conferences/symposia/workshops which are going to be held outside India. These depend upon the areas of interest and the programmes of the department. To apply for this the applicants have to visit the offcial website and the link has been provided below. Noteworthy point is that the proposals which are going to be submitted via hardcopy will not be accepted.
Qualifications that are required have been presented below.
1) The applicant should be an active scientist and should be engaged in the research platform and should develop and promote biotechnology. The minimum educational qualification should be posted in he graduate of science or bachelor degree in engineering/ technology. Scientists below the age of 50 will be accorded preference.
2) Chairmen and expert members of various task forces, SAC-DBT, Biotechnology research promotion committee, Investigators/Co investigators of the SBT supported projects are eligible to apply.
3) The papers which are to be presented from Scientist should be accepted as a single or lead author.
4) Scientists Should not have financial assistance for travel support from government in the last three financial years.
5) Faculties or Scientists working in the Pay Band- Only 4 wil be provided the travel support only if they have oral paper presentation.
The link to upload documents or to check other details the applicant needs to visit the portal page the link is shown below.
How to apply:::
Applicants should submit application forms through online at (www.dbtctep.gov.in) only and the board will be considered only online application forms.The Hard copy Submitted forms and Proposals would not be accepted by the Authorities.
For more details regards the list of the documents to be uploaded through online mode and other list of documents which are to be Submitted after the trip, just click here.